From: Zieg72
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Age of the Chevelle owners

42 here, got my first Chevelle Sept 88 a plain jane 72 inline 6 with 3 on the tree 2 dr.  4 years later I found what I still have which is another 72 which I haven't driven it 50 miles since I bought it.  Life and family needs always seem to put it on the back burner.  Hope to finish it up this year enough to drive it at least in primer.