I like it, I still want to find VIN # 138176K118008, that I bought new
in Nov/1965.  David Hanks

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Nasta
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 6:34 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] 66 Console restro question

I wonder if it would be worthwhile to try to start a simple web site
where people post their VIN numbers and just maybe the original owners
might stop by and can contact the person who currently owns the car. It
would have to be anonymous (just email addresses, no full names or
addresses). Might also be a way for a seller to find the one person who
would pay absolutely the most to buy that particular car (again). Just a
thought. I'll probably never do it.

John Nasta