Dale - I was concerned ( for the Vette owners in Jims database)
that associating a Name with a City would/could make it easy for the
bad guys to find their steal to order  targets.        But thats a
decision for Jim & the owners of the cars.

   Will contribute my 72 info soon.  Dale did I ever send you a copy
of my build sheet?