From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 11:55 AM
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Speaker setups and package tray.

Hey guys,

Does anyone have any pictures of custom speaker boxes for the 6x9's in
the back of a 1970 chevelle? Also any pictures of a full system setup
with where they mounted an AMP and or subs in the trunk?

Another question i have is what have you guys done for the back package
tray of the 1970 chevelle? do you just up and buy the one out of the
catalogs or does anyone know of some custom ones that are a little
better than the standard cardboard ones?

Thanx,
Aaron
Houston, TX
1970 chevelle