Beautiful car Walt. I am in the process of building a 1970 myself.

                                                        Matt

Cc: <Chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Exhaust System - LS 5

I do like the flowmaster sound but my 4" side exit was attracted too many cops. I switched to a stainless Borla kit from headers to bumper http://www.personal.kent.edu/~wbainey/BORLA.htm The kit fit really nice using factory mounting locations. Sound is good pretty quite at idle.

Walt
http://www.personal.kent.edu/~wbainey/CHEVELLE.htm