From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ryan Langstraat
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 11:38 AM
To: Chevelle Chat Forum
Subject: [Chevelle-list] (no subject)

I was wondering if someone with a parts interchange manual would do me a favor and tell me what the rear end in my Chevelle originally came in.  On the flanges on the differential is stamped:  3959038 NF and on the other side is GM 57.  On the axle housing, passenger side is stamped KD0633.  Is it from a truck??  I went to the parts store and bought a few control arm bushings for a 12 bolt Chevelle and they fit right in.  Any help you guys could give me would be appreciated.

Happy fathers day to all of you dads.  We just found out we have a little one on the way in February!

Ryan