Thanks, but I actually searched on Google and found some pictures of that Camino.  It's not that I don't believe you.  ;-)  I don't think my car is lower than that...probably about the same without gas in it.

When I ran the 315/30/18 tire on one of those online tire size calculators, it came up shorter (less diameter) than the 275/35/18 I was going to run up front.  Are those calculators reliable?

So for a slight rake forward, I guess I'd have to run 285/30s with the 315s?

At 11:10 AM 6/21/2005, you wrote:
Oh,ye of little faith. I doubt your car will be lower than Keith's 70 Camino. Want me to send you some photos of that car?
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino ProTourer
2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm
----- Original Message -----
From: Matthew Post

I think I need to see a 315 tire on a Chevelle in person.  I've seen pictures, but I haven't seen any that look as low and tucked under as I think mine will be.  Guess that means I need to hit some car shows this summer!

Speaking of which, I know the So Cal Chevelle Camino Club show is coming up in July (are there any members on this list?), but do any of the So Cal folks here know of any other shows?  I missed the April Super Chevy show.

Thanks,
Matt