Dave,
   Sorry to hear about the accident. Yes I can see there will be a lot of work to fix it. I just hope they have good insurance. Glad everyone is ok.

                                           Matt
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 8:41 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Bad Long week end

The Beaumont Takes One

We went for a nice little cruise Friday and when I was coming back into town a Mini Van was stopped ready to make a left turn in front of me. For some reason she decided to try to make it and I was too close and couldn't get it stopped in time. Everyone is fine. I am thankful we were in the Beaumont and not our little Honda. They do take a good hit. She was charged but now I have to get the hot rod fixed. It doesn't look to bad in the pictures but it needs a bunch of work now.

I am now looking for some parts. Any help is appreciated.

Dave
Ingersoll,Ontario
My web site:
http://members.tripod.com/benj30/