-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Graham Wooden
Sent: 16. juli 2005 22:14
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Removing C clips from a 12 bolt

Any trick on getting C clips out from the end of the axles while being in
the carrier?  I tried to spread the ends to see if I can lift out, but to no
prevail.  Thoughts?  Any how-to's out there?  I tried look around but
haven't found any hints yet.  Thanks!

-graham
67 Chevelle SS
Http://projectchevelle.com/