Hey Brian:  I know I'm late getting in but my system was down yesterday.  By the time you read this you should be home & well & cranking up the machine.  I've had two angioplasty's & a bunch of angiograms.  Not to worry.  Piece of cake.  Better than getting your chest split open.  Arteries clog for many reasons but when it's caught early enough for angioplasty, there's usually no damage to the heart muscle itself.  That's when things get serious.  So listen to your Dr., take your meds, eat right, don't smoke, exercise, love yourself, love your family, & love your Chevelle.  We Chevelle owners got alot to live for.  Many envy us just for owning these things.  So do the right thing & get out there & enjoy!

P.S.  Thought about you all day.  Hope & I'm sure all went well.  I felt the same my first time about 6+ years ago.  Even thought about getting my affairs in order.  Hell, Iv'e had more extreme dental work done!!  Take care & get out there & Live & Love & Drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just turned 57 yesterday.  Loving Life & Driving My 65!!!!!    Phil G.   MCC  ACES  TC  VCCA  LGC  AMCA

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Sent: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:07:08 -0400
Subject: [Chevelle-list] special request

Hi guys, over the last couple of years since I have been a part of this list, I have learned more from you than I can put into words. Every day it seems I learn something new or at least get to have a good laugh, especially from some of the ebay listings that are pointed out here. I consider you all family and really appreciate the advice and help I have recieved.
  Now for the request part. Tomorrow (Friday) I have to have a heart catheterization (angioplasty) done and my family and I would greatly appreciate it if any of you would remember us in your thoughts and prayers.
  Chevelle content: If anything were to go wrong, I would not be able to drive the Chevelle any more.

  Thanks to all of you, Brian