Prayers sent!

Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Knight
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 9:07 PM
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] special request

   Hi guys, over the last couple of years since I have been a part of
this
list, I have learned more from you than I can put into words. Every day
it
seems I learn something new or at least get to have a good laugh,
especially
from some of the ebay listings that are pointed out here. I consider you
all
family and really appreciate the advice and help I have recieved.
   Now for the request part. Tomorrow (Friday)  I have to have a heart
catheterization (angioplasty) done and my family and I would greatly
appreciate it if any of you would remember us in your thoughts and
prayers.
   Chevelle content: If anything were to go wrong, I would not be able
drive the Chevelle any more.

   Thanks to all of you, Brian

FREE!