Hey all, my name is Eddie Gamino, which I own a 70 chevelle 2 door hardtop and
I am shopping for insurance.  I have done many searches over the Internet for
classic car insurance and I still don't know.  My problem is over the type of
restrictions and limitations that most of these insurances have on classic car
owners.  I want an insurance that will allow me to enjoy driving my car any
where I wan to go, for example, to the store, movies, to friends and families
house, and also cruise around town, not just only be allowed to drive only to
clubs and car shows.  I hardly ever go to car shows anyways!  The other problem
I have is that I don't have a garage to lock it up. I keep it covered outside.
The other most important is the "agreed value" policy that I want to have on my
insurance too.  HELP!!  Does anyone know or have an insurance that fits my
needs??  Any help and suggestions will be appreciated! THANKS
-EDDIE-70CHEVELLE-

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm