At 05:25 PM 8/1/2005, you wrote:
I'm wanting to insulate the interior floor. I know Dynamat is good, but it
is pricey. Is there anything as good or better??

It looks like I need to buy a new carpet for my 72...any suggestions on type
of carpet and where to buy??

I used the "Wonder mat" from Summit Part # TRU-BLIP11406. They also make a Super mat that's insulated on both sides. I laid it under the front carpet and ran it up the firewall to the top of the carpet. It's made a noticeable difference in the amount of heat and noise in the car. I used one 4 x 6 sheet, cost 23.95 + shipping.

BillL