-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ron Sparks
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:39 PM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] suggestions on a 12 bolt

Mike has it right. I'm planning to install my Moser this weekend. Nothing
cheap about it - plus I got carried away as I was ordering...

Don't forget about the shipping either. Moser sends them with the shipping
COD. Had to warn the wife about that $225 bill before it was a surprise :-)