Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 7:30 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] ID #s

I need some help guys.  A divorced friend gave me the small block that her ex was starting to build.  I could use some help identifying it.  It has a four bolt main crank installed and that's it.  Unfortunately, anything she could lift or drag went to the curb.  Things like jet coated headers, silver heads and alot of parts that were in unopened boxes.  My guess is that they were the internal parts.  She is not very knowledgeable in the garage area.  The numbers on the block pad are:
VO528TYU    C54171180
Casting # 3970010
Any help is appreciated.

Bob