Ive heard bad stuff about it.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 9/17/05 2:00:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I've heard that Sea Foam does a good job.

Rich
A second vote for Sea Foam.  The stuff works great at cleaning excess carbon buildup.  I use it from the lawn mower to the daily drivers.  Comes in a white and red can at the local auto parts stores and costs about $5 IIRC.  Unplug your power brake booster hose at the booster and put it in the can of Sea Foam while the engine is running.  The vacuum will suck up the Sea Foam into the intake.  Let it take down around 1/3 can or so slowly and then bury the hose into the can and the engine will sputter and die.  At this point, reconnect the power brake booster hose to the booster.  Let it sit for around 1/2 hour then start her up.  If you have carbon buildup you will be engulfed in a cloud of white smoke until it burns off.  I always have a can in the garage right next to the can of PB Blaster.

Kurt Ehrhardt
ACES 1280, TC Gold 263
66 SuperSport, 66 Malibu
Enfield, CT