I've been off-list for a lonnnggg time but winters approaching and it's time to fix all the junk that's wrong with my little red chevelle. For openers, I'm wondering if anyone has installed one of those repop 1970 SS dashes. I dropped a note to No-Neck but then I remembered this list LIST!

I've got an original SS but a DPO put an oil gauge in the dash. I've also got a spiffy replacement (an original 1970 SS dash) that's perfect but needs rechrome, paint, etc. I'm thinking about just putting one of those repop numbers in there this winter and waiting until I've got a little more money to get the good original one ready.

Does anyone have experience with these? Do they look pretty good? Do they fit well? All help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Craig E.