From: "Clint Hooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Distributors 101
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:30:21 -0500

I just purchased a new Mallory HEI distributor from Speedtek Performance a couple of months ago. It obviously has vacuum advance. The latter is probably better for a street car because vacuum advance will improve fuel economy. I looked at an MSD distributor but the price on one was over $300. My Mallory was $176,shipped to my door.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino ProTourer
2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger