Folks-

I am new to Team Chevelle - as of this morning in fact.  I have owned my Chevelle since 1987, through High School, College, and beyond.  I am active duty Air Force, and have an assignment to Fresno California pending for April 2006.  Finally, I am in a position to retrieve my car from my father's house in central California and dive into a rectification - but need a bit of help.

I am fairly mechanically inclined, but have never disassembled a car before.  I want to do a complete frame-off rectification, complete with powder coat to the frame, brake and power train upgrades, the full works.  But is there a publication or book that outlines the best sequence of events for a successful frame-off rectification?  I already have an assembly manual, and have nearly read it cover to cover.  I have a positive attitude, and fairly decent budget, and 3 years to complete the project.  In order not to mess things up too bad, and make the road to success more smooth, I am just looking for a "playbook."  Does one exist?

Rinkys-

72 Chevelle Malibu in a state of disrepair

Diego Garcia, B.I.O.T.

THOMAS J. RINGLEIN, JR. Capt, USAF

Commander, Expeditionary Logistics Readiness Flight

40 ELRF/CC  DSN 315-370-3966  Pager 1460