Mike,
I changed from column to floor and I wasn't sure about the lights because the bumpers are off, but I believe they are the brake lights because I disconnected the brake light switch from the pedal and the lights went out.  I'm going to try and adjust the brake pedal but I could still use info on the neutral safety switch and the back up lights because I don't have those switches.  Thanks again for you input.
Jimmy C.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] rear parking lights

Jimmy, Are you meaning back up lights? Clear lens? What are you changing as far as switches with the trans change? Neutral safety and backup lights. I don't have enough info from what you posted, but my best guess is that what ever type of switch you had is the culprit. Are you changing from column shift to floor? Give us a little more info and we can help you figure out where to go from here.
Mike
----- Original Message -----
From: Jimmy C.
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 2:45 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] rear parking lights

I had disconnected the battery when I started to swap out my automatic for a muncie, the tranny is in and I re-connected the battery, and now the rear parking lights stay on with the head light switch in the off position and the key out of the ignition. Did I short something out ? the bumpers are off the car; I don't know if it makes a difference . thanks for any help, Jimmy.C


No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.12.8/162 - Release Date: 11/5/2005

Reply via email to