|
Anybody have any good links to auto body paint sites.
I'm trying to find product data sheets, compatibility and product
comparisons.
Going to Dupont or PPG sites I'm finding very little info.
My local paint store is very helpful but it would be nice to find product
information on line.
Perhaps its a liability issue and the manufactures dont want to give
up much unless you are a pro and can access privileged info.
I used to have some sites book marked but the links are now dead or I lost
them.
Thanks
Bob Belz
|
- [Chevelle-list] Looking for auto paint sites Bob n Cheri
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Looking for auto paint sites SHOVEL6793
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Looking for auto paint sites Bob n Cheri
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Looking for auto paint sites SHOVEL6793
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Looking for auto paint sites Bob n Cheri
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Looking for auto paint sites SHOVEL6793
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Looking for auto paint sites SHOVEL6793

