|
I had disconnected the battery when I started to
swap out my automatic for a muncie, the tranny is in and I re-connected the
battery, and now the rear parking lights stay on with the head light switch in
the off position and the key out of the ignition. Did I short something out ?
the bumpers are off the car; I don't know if it makes a difference . thanks
for any help, Jimmy.C
|
- [Chevelle-list] rear parking lights Jimmy C.
- Re: [Chevelle-list] rear parking li... Rick Schaefer
- Re: [Chevelle-list] rear parkin... Jimmy C.
- Re: [Chevelle-list] rear parking li... Mike Holleman
- Re: [Chevelle-list] rear parkin... Jimmy C.
- Re: [Chevelle-list] rear pa... Mike Holleman
- RE: [Chevelle-list] rear parking li... Ringlein Thomas J Capt 40 ELRF/CC
- Re: [Chevelle-list] rear parking li... Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- RE: [Chevelle-list] rear parkin... Ron Sparks
- Re: [Chevelle-list] rear parkin... Jimmy C.

