Call Torque Tech and they will custom make you an exhaust system that will fit and clamp together for your particular vehicle-go with 2.5" as already suggested.. I prefer Dynomax mufflers for several reasons, just my preference.

D.R. Jones

James Strunk wrote:
I would go w/2.5",,better w/more backpressure,,,AND DEFINATLY go with the
BEST,,FLOWMASTERS
----- Original Message ----- From: Larry Shouse To: Chevelle List Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 1:06 PM
  Subject: [Chevelle-list] Exhaust System

  It's time to buy me an exhaust system. The system will go on a fairly healthy normally aspirated
396 running L78 heads and Sanderson intermediate headers with 1 7/8" primaries and 3"
collectors. Those of you in the know, please help me decide whether I should go with a 2.5"
system or a 3" system. Also, brand suggestions would be great.

  Thanks,
Larry Shouse