What you're saying about car covers makes sense...

I used to be a .45 ACP man myself, but I've become quite comfortable with my 12 shot .40 Sig loaded with Hydra-Shoks.

Larry
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 7:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Chevelle Security

I'm always paranoid on the Power Tour. Usually can't sleep for the first night or two. Believe it or not a car cover gives some security. You can't tell what the car is and they can't see inside. I still have nightmares of getting up in the morning to find my tripower gone. Or my Foose wheels. Like Clint I prefer my 45 to a smaller less imposing weapon.
Mike