Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Chevelle Security

Deadly force is authorized if you threaten me or my family with death or
great bodily harm. My El Camino is part of my family. I've had to use a
firearm to stop incidents on my property,twice. I'm a pretty nice guy until
certain lines are crossed but all bets are off after that.
If more people in this country were armed and recognizant of their rights,we
wouldn't have much of a crime problem.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino ProTourer