I heard from the beginning of joining team chevelle that most everybody doesn't look to favorably on OPG parts.  I bought a front bumper, all of the front grill, tail light housings, black trunk bezel, etc. from them and the parts where perfect with no problems installing.  Just my limited experience in aftermarket parts.

Ron M.
67 Malibu
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 12:25 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Aftermarket bezel quality

I know aftermarket is not original, but am I expecting to much?  The '66 glove box bezel and radio bezel I just received from my favorite parts supplier is put out by Goodmark.  The 4 inch "Supper Sport" emblem on the glove box bezel is crooked by a good 1/8" and especially noticeable as it sits a 1/4" above a horizontal silver line in the bezel.  The radio bezel had several blemishes in the face.  The supplier said it's aftermarket - not show quality, they'll look at it send new ones and pay for shipping if they feel it is bad based on what else is on their shelf.  Shouldn't the emblem be at least straight?

Thanks for the input,

Krister Meister
'66 SS #'s