From: Chevelle List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Aftermarket bezel quality
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:55:59 -0700

I bought those pieces for my 66 last year..I got them from True Connections out of California..I got the speedo bezel...radio bezel and glovebox(above) bezel...They were pretty nice and fit well for repops..The SuperSport was straight!!!!
John

Find just what you're after with the new, more precise MSN Search - try it now!