Am so sorry to hear that, Bill. Keep your chin up.
Here, go to these web pages and look around. There are
men in this country that have so much talent. Maybe it
will cheer you up.
mike

http://pro-touring.com/forum_main.htm look thought the
forums. Parsons is the IImuch fabrication nova. So
many camaros. Look for Kris Horton too. He is only 21
years old.

http://www.lateral-g.net look at the bottom for all
the different cars. Also check the sponsors.

http://www.lateral-g.net/members/nienhuis/
http://www.lateral-g.net/baldwin-motion/

http://www.zefhix.com/index2.htm
http://www.zefhix.com/images/DSC05832.jpg