    *From:* Alex LaRue <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* The Chevelle Mailing List <mailto:Chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
    *Sent:* Sunday, January 22, 2006 2:46 PM
    *Subject:* Re: [Chevelle-list] Barrett Jackson

    I am amazed at what the cars are bringing now. I agree that some
    of the BJ thing is egos with too much money competing for a
    trophy, but, and that is a BIG BUT, it happened too many times on
    Saturday to be a fluke. Those folks are driving the values up on
    just about every collector car and insurance is about protecting
    your investment, (aren't you glad you own a Chevelle). Of course
    you don't have to insure your car for that much. It is good to
    have documentation (BJ actual sales) if you do want to insure your
    car for the max. That's how I use their results. On a side note,
    it seemed that the Street Rods were down thru Saturday. Anybody
    else pick up on that or did I miss the $100K + sales?

    Alex LaRue
    LaRue Insurance
       Personal & Business Insurance
       Collector Car Insurance
       Life Insurance
    P O Box 119
    Hodgenville, KY  42748
    800-303-3518   Fax 270-358-8978

    Visit us online at www.LaRueInsurance.net or www.LaRueClassics.com

    Join President Bush and a host of others here in Hodgenville on
    February 12th, 2008 to kickoff the two year Lincoln Bicentennial
    Celebration!!!