-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clint Hooper
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 10:54 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Roller tip versus regular rockers

Just a FWIW but you guys running CAT stuff do know that it's made in
China? Just thought I would throw that out there. Clint Hooper H&H
Custom,owner 1969 El Camino ProTourer 2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm
Aside from the CPU most of your computer is probably made in china.