You probably won't find it.  You may find an interior broadcast sheet that looks like the one in this thread- http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118873
Read through this thread about 68 build sheets- http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112363
A POP (Protect-O-Plate) was a credit card like plate attached to the warranty book.  The dealer would use this plate to stamp the repair orders for warranty purposes.  Some info is put on the plate, but it's not everything that was on the car.  If it was built in Canada, you can get documentation from GM Canada that will list all the options your car came with, the dealer it was shipped to, and other stuff.  For examples, check out Dale's site- www.chevellestuff.com.  Click on 68 Chevelle & a drop down menu will direct you to the pics.
BillL

Hey guys...where would I find the build sheet on  a '68 Chevelle??
What is and where would I find a 'protect-o-plate'?? I've seen references to them,
but still am not sure what it is...

Thanks!

Ron