Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Gas tank ...

I think someone is pulling your chain.  My Chevrolet parts book shows one
tank (#3867745) to fit 64-67 Chevelles (exc. Station wagon/El Camino which
take the same [different number - 3857231] tank) and all take the same
vented cap (#3843698). Tank unit/meter assy. Appears to be different, maybe
because of the fuel line size.

Dale McIntosh
67 El Camino
1967 Chevelle Reference CD