From: "Peter Hnat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:50:10 -0500
To: <chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
Subject: [Chevelle-list] (no subject)

  Need some advice on brakes.....Second time out last April, my brakes failed
on my '69 Chevelle. Had a repair shop that I have delt with in the past and was
very satisified with their work look at and make the repairs. The master
cylinder was replaced as well as the rear shoes and rebuild the rear wheel
cylinders . Checked the front discs and they were fine . Brakes were working
fine until yesterday...brake pedal went to the floor and the brake lite came on
. Good thing this happened in my driveway and not on the road like the last
time the brakes failed . Put the car back in the garage and checked the brake
fluid level and it fine, about a 1/4" fom the top. The brake job has less then
1000 miles on it. Any ideas went could have happened ? Could it be the vacuum
booster?

                                              Thanks ,
                                               Pete Hnat

Netscape. just the net you need