From: John Nasta
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:33 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] epoxy for body panels?

I just got an email suggesting that I try epoxy rather than welding to hang my new quarter panel. The advantage is supposed to be that there is no chance of heat distortion (warpage) that you can get from welding, also you don’t need special equipment to do it. Supposedly this is common practice in body shops these days. Has anybody tried this?