Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] New location...

Sounds like a common thread among many of us Chevelle/El Camino owners. Glad to have you all as friends.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino protourer
2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm/
"You may find me dead one day in a ditch. But by God,you'll find me in a pile of brass."