From: "Denny Shewmake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Headers
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 19:11:09 -0400

Pulled the Hooker Comp's (2451-1) off the 71 today and put on Dougs (DOU-D304).  Fit very well and went on fairly easy..  I have ground clearance again!!  Haven't noticed any real difference in the sound of the flowmasters.

Denny

Save time by starting a search from any Web page with the MSN Search Toolbar-FREE!