From: "Clint Hooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 409 engine
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 13:04:20 -0500

Is it a 61 or 62 engine? 61's were single four barrel only. Either one would
be very valuable. My older brother has a 61 340hp 409 sitting on an engine
stand,waiting to go into a clone Belair SS.
How much do you want for it,gm?
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino protourer
2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger For Sale
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm
"You may find me dead one day in a ditch. But by God,you'll find me in a
pile of brass."