From: Larry Shaw [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 2:57 PM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Malibu Windshield frame rot

I've got a '72 Malibu Convertible and have been looking at putting a new top on it.  The old one has developed a rip.

In looking at the frame on the top of the windshield, I note that a lot of the metal which had been covered with a vinyl looking paint has pretty well rusted away.

What are the options for repairing this?

Larry Shaw

'72 Malibu

'49 Nash