Title: Message
Just got my issue in the mail yesterday. Haven't had a chance to look through it yet though.

Larry Shouse
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 11:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] CB06

Has the latest issue of Chevelle World come out yet with the registration for CB06? Been toying with the idea to try and make it this year but I haven't seen the registration form yet or have I missed it. As for a room I don't know if I can get reservations or not and I don't want to tie up a room that someone else could use if I don't go.