There is a 45 day period that people can revoke the Paypal payments.  I would tell him as soon as the 45 day period is up, then you'd ship it.

Charles

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 6:44 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] OT - Car Sale Question

I have a 1950 Studebaker listed on eBay for sale. An eBay member contacted me saying he is from Norway, and would like to bid on the car. He has 40+ positive feedbacks and no negatives, and is willing to pay for the car through Paypal in full, and will hire a car transport company to pick up the vehicle once I'm satisfied with the payment.

I've heard of some scams involving buyers from overseas. What's your thoughts?

Thanks,
Larry Shouse