What would you expect eBay to say about paypal,Mike? They own it,don't they? Sorry but I'll trust my personal banker any day of the week over two entities that have screwed people numerous times.
It's your money,though.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino protourer
2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger For Sale
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm
"You may find me dead one day in a ditch. But by God,you'll find me in a pile of brass."