Heya,

I'm trying to piece together a serpentine system, and I'm having a heck of a time figuring out the routing and placement of the accesories. I have just a power steering pump and alternator, as well as the water pump, crank pulley, and tensioner. The p/s pump is low on the driver's side, and the alternator is directly above it. The tensioner is high on the passenger's side, above the valve cover.

I have tried to find a diagram of the routing with no success. Can anyone recommend a webpage that can give me ideas? Do I need to mount the alt on the passenger's side? Get an idler pulley?

It's an 89 305 TPI on a stand, soon to be in a 67.
Thanks,
Dave.