From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:20 PM
To: Chevelle
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Oil filter SBC

During  the assembly of my motor (original 350 from 92) I
ordered an oil filter from K & N prod # HP-2002. Surprisingly
to me the block has no "bolt" for the filter.
1.      Have I ordered the filter? Looks pretty normal to me
2.      Is something missing on block? Or do I have some
special block which needs a different kind of filter?

Anybody how know whats wrong?

I was told the block is out of a 92 G20 van. So according to
K & N, both HP-3002 and 2002 should fit.

Br Hans