John,
I believe the "932" part of the number is the gap as set by the factory. There could be a slight mechanical difference. I trust "454 Vette Bob" as he has done a lot of Chevy work. He selected the plugs based on my Vortec'd 327 description. The A41 heat range seems to be just right. I'm still using a 35 thousandths gap.
-Chuck K
What the guy sold me is Delco Platinum 41-932. Not sure what the difference is between that and the 905s, but of course there is a big diff between a 283 and a 454. I did a "search vehicle by part number" on the Delco web site and the ones he sold me came up as fitting 6cyl & 8cyl GM applications from something like 260CID up to 350CID. Of course there is no original application for a 283 w/ HEI so my exact engine did not come up, but I guess they will be ok.

John Nasta

Quoting Chuck Kranz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I had asked the list about plugs a few months back but got no replies.
So I asked
the  guys at my favorite parts store.  They came up with  Delco R45TS.
I've installed the Dart Iron Eagle Vortec heads on my rebuilt 60 over
327 short block.
They worked good. I have done stuff to the original distributer like a
Mallory E-spark
conversion, mechanical advance kit, MSI cap, rotor, wires, 14 deg
vacuum canister,
and a Blue Streak coil. The parts guy, Bob (he has a 454 Vette)
selected some Platinum plugs
that work even better. They're Delco A41-905's.
I think you should find a better parts store. ;-)
-Chuck Kranz
65 Malibu 327 4 speed