From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Benjamin
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 11:43 AM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Alternator Question

I was wondering what size of Alternator I should be using on my 1968 Beaumont (350/350). I have a 63 amp and it was working good until Sunday night I got caught in the rain coming home from cruise night. With wipers,lights and heater blower going the volts were down to 12 and was a little worried. What size Alternator are most of uses using.

Thank you in advance

Dave
Ingersoll,Ontario
My web site: