Jim: Go to www.oldmusclecars.com click on 64-77 chevelle, click on order parts, a catalog index will come up for the different year Chevelles, click on engine for 68-77 chevelles, a PDF file will open, go to page 29 of the catalog and you will find an exploded view and parts listing.

               George: SOFINE69

Quoting Jim Buckingham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I am putting the ZBar in and wonder where the felt like washers go???  None
of the drawings I have show anything like that.

I know the two seals and spring clip go to hold the frame side pivot ball
in.  From there is jsut a guess.

Thanks,

Jim

72 Chevelle Small Block