Rick the paint website helped. I sent it to the owner and he thinks he knows the color. I will still get the color scanned to verify if he is right in Rosenberg at  AJ Foyt’s paint. We still don’t know the trim color, but we’re working on it. One problem is viewing the color on your monitor. I plan on checking the color chip out at a local body shop tomorrow.

I have also sent emails to PPG and DuPont. What will it hurt?

Again thanks!

From: Rick Schaefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 6:27 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Custom Paint color?

  Dan  There is or was a website at www.autocolorlibrary.com    You could look at most colors from 1980 to present.   BUT I ggogled to find it, and each time I click on the link ,  IE locks up.  May be something going on here at work.   When I used it in the past, it was an excellent site to look at a variety of colors.