Thanks. I'll be looking forward to seeing the tonight after I get back from the coast...

Larry Shouse
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 1:18 PM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Proportioning Valve Help

Larry,

Ill snap some pictures today for yah. Mines right underneath the master cylinder, held up by the lines. However I hear this is bad, because of the p-valve jumping around, over time the lines will crack. There is a L bracket that mounts right there, that you can actually bolt the p-valve to also. Or you could always mount it low on the frame, which is what they did stock. Once my camera batteries charge up I will send you some pictures!