Magnaflows are hard to beat!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 12:50 PM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Exhaust, mufflers?

I am about ready to put exhaust on my 65 Chevelle, 327, hooker comp headers, Lunati cam, 4 speed. I am at a loose as  to what mufflers to put on. I ran glasspacks on my 64, but that was 40 years ago. Now it seems as Flowmasters are the way to go. Any ideas or help deciding as what to use, glass packs  or Flowmasters, and what Flowmaster would sound  good. What do you think about 2 1/2"" exhaust?

Also, does any one know of any swap meets around Houston any time soon?

Thanks, Darrell