I have chambered exaust mufflers. Stainless legal and sweeeet.... sounding.
Better than anything I've ever had. gm66

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: "Dan Mascheck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Exhaust, mufflers?
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 14:11:33 -0600

Magnaflows are hard to beat!

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 12:50 PM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Exhaust, mufflers?

I am about ready to put exhaust on my 65 Chevelle, 327, hooker comp headers,
Lunati cam, 4 speed. I am at a loose as  to what mufflers to put on. I ran
glasspacks on my 64, but that was 40 years ago. Now it seems as Flowmasters
are the way to go. Any ideas or help deciding as what to use, glass packs
or Flowmasters, and what Flowmaster would sound  good. What do you think
about 2 1/2"" exhaust?

Also, does any one know of any swap meets around Houston any time soon?

Thanks, Darrell

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.